Monday, September 17, 2007

The Bed is Empty


Well, another day down and the bed was empty last night. No Mojo or Opal. That gives me - Wasabi a wide berth to stretch out and not get the - I am crowding your space growls from Risa and Mojo. Not that I pay attention to such silliness. I just have more room to lay on my back, roll whichever way I want and dream those great dreams us Havanese tend to have.

Mom thinks I need a bath today. I'm sitting in the gazebo hoping mom doesn't notice me. My hair is silky - okay a tad frizzy from rolling around but it looks and feels clean. It's not that I hate a bath. Mom makes it fun for me taking me in the bath tub with her in her suit and we sit and play with toys while she gets the dirt off me - it's just that it's cold out today.

Mom just came to find me and told me if it doesn't warm up, I am safe - no baths today and anyway, she's not feeling well and wants to just snuggle with me on the couch. She told me so.

Oh, gad is mommy and daddy going to cuddle with my pups that way? I saw them laying in the play pen and letting Risa's pups climb all over them. I think they love the pups as much as I do.

What is this day 37 and counting. I can't imagine what those humans do with 9 months. I feel for them. 63 days is enough for moi!

No comments:

Post a Comment