Sunday, September 16, 2007

I've Got Their Number

Daddy and Mom took me to the vet to see if I have pups coming soon. Until then, I was just getting my food and if I felt like not eating, well they would feed me next time.

Well now that they know, well am I eating good or what. They give me the very best and feed me all sorts of foods - different each day or I won't eat. Oh, do I have it good and do I have them wrapped around my paw.

They think I am a finicky eater but in reality it's all about what they feed me. I am no junkyard dawg! I only like the very best!

Rita and Willard came to pick up their Mojo and Opal. I am going to miss them - sniff! Life is good and I am lazing after eating all that great food Rita and Willard got for lunch.

Mom gave Shoshi, Katsuro, Opal and Mojo a bath today. I overheard her telling dad that I am getting mine tomorrow with Risa. I think tomorrow is my day to stay incognito.

As I said - a gal has to do what a gal has to do.

Day 36 and counting. I got to play with Rita and Willard's new pup today and am I going to have fun or what. I do love the pups.

No comments:

Post a Comment