Friday, September 28, 2007

Mom & Dad Are Sick

Gad - what a day. We just hung out and did very little. Mom and dad was really not feeling well but mommy still took me on a walk and just finished working on 2 huge pages a few minutes ago. She wanted to crawl into bed but she took us out back, on a long walk, brushed us and worked - crazy lady! Now we may go to bed and try to do something exciting tomorrow to write about.

I have about 2 weeks to go till puppy time so I decided to practice games with Shoshi. Besides, she's a pushy little thing. I don't think she knows the word no even though I know mommy taught it to her. Oh, she knows it with mommy but with me...well I am glad we played. It's been awhile. When you are preggies, you just don't feel like jumping all over the place.

Well off to catch some serious zzzzzzzzzzzzs Catch you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment