Saturday, October 20, 2007

Day 8 Havanese Motherhood

Well, a week has gone by and tonight it will be day 8. I do believe I have this motherhood thing going on. Mommy thinks other than the cute havanes puppies chomping on my hair, it's doing quite well.

I am eating well, snuggling with the pups but these havanese pups don't seem to play with the toys I give them. Mommy says to be patient. They will.

Mommy is going out to the land of the living and getting my photograph of me preggie matted that Maureen and John were so kind to give to her as a present. She's also going to get a photo reframed in mahogany to match our others from Pepi and Teddy's mom - their thanks for watching them this summer. Can't wait to see them on the wall.

Mommy's been busy uploading new photos to snapfish all the time. Look at the menu on the right and click on Wasabi's Puppy Photos to see the latest. Mom's not editing. She's putting everything up - me a mess after I nest in my box and shake my hair into the place I want it to be to mom after combing me. When the pups get older, we will take videos to share as well. This way we create some memories. After all, this is my first crew and there's always something special about the first but shhh don't tell that to any others. Something special about the last too - yeah - they are the LAST.

Well, other than my escape past mom and dad last night to gad knows where in the back to nest, things have been going rather well. Tails are wagging so I know they are happy and life - well its rather special and precious with a havanese or two on your life and I have 6 - WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment