Friday, October 26, 2007

Fill Me Up Two Whole Weeks Old

I am so thoroughly pleased that my pups are two weeks old today. Can't you see their tiny tails wagging up high saying - fill me up!

They have now taken eating to a whole new level - slurping loudly at times as if they are starving but they aren't.

Auntie Yvonne came to see my pups today. She brought, Britney, Lola, Maggie and the pups to meet someone that was interested in the pups and one is going to their new home Sunday. Read all about it soon on their blog.

The puppies were so cute too - just scrumptious and full of mischievous fun.

Katsuro spent all of his time trying to woo Maggie and they played Halloween dress-up. See them stylin' it!

Now daddy is off to BBQ me some CHEESEburgers in the rain. Yes, I meant to spell it like that. What a dad! I even gave him massive hugs today - cuddle city. He's so special to me. Now where's those burgers, daddy? I have to get back to the kids soon - oops the pups.

No comments:

Post a Comment