Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Havanese Life: Eat, Play and Conk Out

Life is so tough for my pups - I tell you. They suck me dry, keep me busy cleaning them and then oh my, they are starting to play. I was so looking forward to this day but now that it is here, wow 6 growing concerns having fun and one is even climbing up on the rails.

I refused to eat much all yesterday and mommy was so worried and then at night, daddy makes his chicken, we had vegetable rice and I ate and ate and ate more than I ever did in my life. Of course this was late at night so daddy went - guess no sleep for the tired till she goes out. heh The things human daddy's do for their precious Wasabi woo.

We had visitors here from 'Eye on Fashion' and they enjoyed looking at my pups. Today is mommy's day to try to recover from computer woes, backlog of work and much more. She may even take a nap with me - Cool.

More later when the pups do something exciting - well exciting to me. They are changing daily and mommy thinks they look like me. How nice...heh

No comments:

Post a Comment