Thursday, October 18, 2007

Havanese Puppy Characters

It's Day 6 and already personalities are starting to come out. The white one that mommy calls so fondly El Blanco Grande, well she is starting to think she can create an entire comic strip on him. He can always be found eating up a storm and if someone else has milk left, well oops did I push you out of the way - well let me just taste - you do share with your siblings don't you? From one to the next he plows all others down all in the name of that great liquid refreshment but not all of them is taken such totally laying down. The competition thang has already begun as you can see one is on top of El Blanco Grande saying, 'my turn and don't you forget it!' But did he move...nah - he's the big white one and he's already taken the course, 'Havanese Assertiveness Class 101'

The class has JUST BEGUN and we will see who has their way as the class rolls on.

Me, other than being exhausted at all this chowing down on my body, I am enjoying the little ones. I can't wait till they play with toys. I tried to play with them with my squeakie toy yesterday but no takers yet! Don't these dogs know how to have fun? Are you sure they are mine? ROFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment