Monday, October 29, 2007

Keeping it in the Havanese Family

This photo was taken at the beginning of the weekend but wanted to show those that do not visit the Canadian Havanese site that these Havanese are special. They share - they play nice and they genuinely care for each other. They even help each other out.

Now back to Wasabi. After all - this is HER blog.

It's one of THOSE days. The kids - well they are eating and even making slurping sounds. I need to teach them some manners. We don't slurp at the stomach - you hear?

Mommy has to put some soothing gel on me that is non toxic to the babies as a few are giving me things that look like hickeys.

My puppies - this is Tux - waiting for a new name when his personality truly shows - looking at you. Well, they all have their eyes open to some degree and it all happened all right after each other or at the same time. I call this so exciting as they can now see who is licking them clean and snuggling with them. I have some real snugglers in this crew right from the start. They like to snuggle up to my face and neck. Even when they couldn't see, they found their way there. I guess they could smell my breath. Read more about how Havanese smell.

The littlest one - the lone gal has now surpassed the smallest boy in weight. Later on, we will take photos of them with their eyes open.

Mommy and daddy are doing a program that introduces various textures to them starting on day 14. We have also been doing the superdog program that will help us develop high achievers. This way they won't be concerned no matter what the texture is or the feel. Toys are starting to come out now that eyes are open and a mirror will go into the whelping box. The fun is about to begin. Mommy tells me soon they will be playing - be patient. Where have I heard that before?

Well, we have also been busy adding new photos to the album and will be making another video each milestone, I imagine.

Today mommy got up at 430am to fit in her exercise as that hasn't been working so well for her - no havanade yoga for me doggie style or otherwise. I looked up at her and went - see you later when there's light outside. Mommy came back about 6am and Daddy joined her to feed me, weigh the youngsters and cuddle and kiss them.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment