Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Perfect Havanese Puppy

My mom, Wasabi told me that 'nobody is perfect but me' except for my 5 other siblings - silly mom.

Yeah, my Havanese Halloween t-shirt came today and I just had to share it. It was dropped off the door. Mommy bought it for us from someone local on Ebay. She sells cool shirts just my size - well I have to grow a tad but it's poi-fect!

Now what do you think my 5 other siblings should wear? Got any ideas? The Halloween Havanese Witching hour will soon be here but we can't have candy. Halloween chocolate is toxic to us - well any chocolate.

We had visitors today - all these hairy things hanging out at the gate. Me thinks they were Havanese too. Yes, mommy says they were and they happen to be her pals from Sonrisas and the rest of the pack that live here.

No comments:

Post a Comment