Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Havanese Puppy X-Pen Play Time

There goes that mommy again, crawling in and laying down in the x-pen to play with my pups. She can't help herself.

'Would you be able to?'

From one, to another till she is at the last one - they all get their snuggles and me time around here and if that's not enough, then daddy, and Jonathan and Dennis have to climb in.

One great thing is mommy really takes care of me when I feed the little ones. She often puts a soft blanket under my head so I am comfortable and strokes my head and back. She really takes care of me but everyone loves the doggies around this place and hey - how could they not. We make them laugh, feel good and we tend to complete the house they say!

Then this weekend we have more visitors and a bonus, grandpa is also coming to visit and he LOVES doggies. Good thing around this place.

Also, the grand kids are coming and they just ADORE us. It's going to be a fun socialization weekend for us. Socialization in small doses is important as it helps us to be all we can be.

Okay, mommy - it's my time. They do have to eat, you know - and sleep too. Oh, you haven't finished?

Now if that wasn't enough, mommy decided to put on a mini jacket that she had for Shoshi when she first got here and place it on our mostly white pup.

You can't see it in this photo but it's way too big. He's going to have to grow into it but we think this will be his coat as it's an easy on/easy off and Shoshi never wore it cause after all, she's a girl doggie. This will fit him for a bit till he has to get the next size.

When we have our back yard play sessions - maybe in the snow - am hoping - this will help us stay warm till we get our full coat (our undercoat) in. This is a perfect coat as it's fast to put on, gives freedom of movement and it's toasty warm. We be stylin it and mommy is doing a file that tells about what type of clothes you should look for and why. Look for it soon on our Havanese Stylin' & Toys section. Be sure to send your Havanese in stylish clothing and tell us why you like it. If the photo is a good quality (meaning not hard to visualize), we will add it to our Stylin' section.

Wasabi - yeah me - well I just adore sharing - I honestly do!

No comments:

Post a Comment