Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Havanese Grooming Time

Are we having fun or what? As you can see, I got a bath today and what is that thing she is putting on me around my neck? What is that rush of hair blowing at me? Hey - I am not sure I like this!

Oh my, but if I stand still, I get a treat. Hmm - it's NOT all bad. Plus I look perfectly snowy white just like my canine mommy Wasabi that also had a bath before me.

This human has this thing that points at me and blows warmish air but not that warm at me. Then she brushes me while it is blowing at me and I am not sure I am thrilled with that but she says she must or I may get some knots plus the hair looks silky smooth when she does it that way. I know as I admired myself in the mirror that is around this place. Those humans think I think it's another dawg but I know it's me strutting myself. Plus - I look boot-i-full - don't ya think?

It's important not to make the hair bone dry unless you are going out. As you can see from this photo, I am a tad damp but not wet. This way my skin doesn't dry out and my hair stays smashingly healthy. She also sprays this spray on conditioner all over and that helps protect my coat and keeps it cleaner longer plus keep any knots away as long as I get a brush.

We got batteries for a toy that has a recorder in it. You are supposed to record things and when I move it, well that human's voice starts talking out of it. I am sooooo confused and it drops out treats. The humans around here may hide this toy as it is about to drive them nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment