Friday, January 25, 2008

Havanese TV Time & Dreams

Well, I am just finishing up getting things ready for tomorrow - charging cameras etc. and I couldn't resist putting up Miss Abs laying on our long leather ottoman that sits up against the couch. Do you think she is worried about anything?

I sat watching TV grooming and she was already done and decided to conk out. Well, I will tell you a funny thing about what happened while Miss Abs was snoozing. She must have been having one heck of a dream as she had her eyes closed, making noises and her tail was wagging but she was indeed sleeping. I would LOVE to know what fun dream she was having. It had to be a good one.

Well - off to bed myself as we have a full couple of days. Miss Abs and all of the crew except the Shoshi and Katsuro is up in bed with daddy.

One more update tomorrow morning then not again till Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment