Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sebastian Visit is Full of Fun

Sebastian is here visiting and we are in heaven. Nathan caught him snuggling with me. He's been playing up a storm and I mean non-stop. Me thinks he is rather fond of his sister, Sassy. He's such a cutie. It's great to have him here as they are making us laugh. So far, Katsuro was rolling around in the big bed with him, Shoshi was doing run-like-hell, Risa's been watching and mommy Wasabi has been correcting. hehehehe

You know that tunnel we have, Sebastian just jumped in mid air on top while Sassy was inside and squished it on her. No one got hurt. Sassy jumped out and I swear she was laughing about it. Where was the video camera then? This all happened while I was typing.

We have had a couple of - 'who is boss' episodes where one squeaks from rough-housing but then Wasabi straightens them out. It's way funny and great timing for us as we needed an infusion of fun. Thanks, Maryanne and Mark. More later as I am positive this duo will keep us on our toes and to me - that's quite nice!

Here Sebastian is taking a time out so he can get rejuvenated. It lasted 10 minutes and they were both back at it - in and out of tunnels, and Sebastian's home safe place is that house that Maryanne brought. Where did you get it?

Tomorrow I will get more video. I got a bit but I am way too busy watching. Something about a camera on your face - well it takes away from the experience - heh but I promise you lots of moments - no worry. Today - well today is just enjoy without worrying about capturing it all.

PS: Sebastians already checked out the bed and has staked his claim. When he calms down, I will clean up his feet from all that run-like-hell through the grass out back.

More later...off to watch the pair.
---------------
COMMENTS:
Mark and Maryanne has left a new comment on your post "Sebastian Visit is Full of Fun": Sebastian's bed came from SuperPet. It's actually a cat bed, but I didn't tell Sebastian that! He'll be sad when he's too big to fit through the holes in it. Posted by Mark and Maryanne to Wasabi's Havanese Adventures at January 13, 2008 9:18 PM

1 comment:

  1. Sebastian's bed came from SuperPet. It's actually a cat bed, but I didn't tell Sebastian that! He'll be sad when he's too big to fit through the holes in it.

    ReplyDelete