Tuesday, February 26, 2008

After Bath Hanging Out

Gidget had her bath today and I blow dried her and brushed her and she came out amazingly soft and way fluffy. Let's see if it lasts till tomorrow when her mommy Audrey comes and gets her.

She was great to wash. I got the idea that she was enduring it all until I took out the treats and it was if I did something magic. Oh - sure have that blower in my face - just give me those treats and i will forgive ya!

She was the only one I bathed. Still under the weather. We have our son from London coming in tonight. His B-day is tomorrow.

Daddy didn't get to train Miss Abs again - still too sick so hoping tomorrow is it. I can hear Sebastians mom saying - excuses - excuses. You know who rules!

Well, I guess we do as it surely is not us in this condition. Usually we care but beyond brushing, throwing the ball around and snuggles - we are napping and trying to get rid of this whatever that has visited us.

I found some 'no more stain' stuff that is actually supposed to remove all stains but not up to trying it out. Will let you know.

That's all for now, folks.

2 comments:

  1. Just curious about your "no more stain" stuff, what are you trying? Is it working? I'm obsessed with trying to cure this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy: I am using Eye Envy and it works slowly - does work over time but you can't forget a day - takes about 2 months or so but also works to prevent future stains with the powder - less harsh but if you want something a tad messier - must wash it off but lightens it up faster, use Laser Lights, no more stains. The key is the water must be boiling hot to dissolve the stuff and you have to throw it back in the microwave if you can't get a smooth consistency (mix only a little as its no good in say 6 hours - they say 24) but I left it longer on the hair than what it said and it lightened the hair (didn't take all the stain out first try but did 2nd. I tested it on a dog we were watching and had to go home so wanted to get her looking good. I left it on for 3 hours before washing it off, and made sure I used a comb to coat everything. Then you must put something on it to coat the hair to prevent it from re-staining such as Vaseline but you still must clean diligently till adulthood. Most solidify then and stop staining. Some don't. All my guys have. Once a day cleaning with a finger to remove the guck and that's it. Wish the youngin's was so easy.

    Many use Angel Eyes but I find all it does is perhaps help the drainage to solidify or not have that rust stain in it but the verdict is out on that.

    I tried it all and I like the results of Eye Envy or for faster Laser Lites.

    Is the eye staining profuse or?

    ReplyDelete