Monday, February 11, 2008

Havanese Nights

Hey - daddy went out with Sassy tonight to go play with Coach at his house. Daddy didn't get any great photos but here he is after getting home pretending to exercise. What - you don't believe it? They were all exercising. Exercising what? Their best stare- hahahaha

Dear old Abs gets comfie in the best spot - on high.

The crew is upstairs so I have to finish this off. Usually some of them wait for me but tonight it's only the Shoshi. I guess that means that the crew is way tired. Sassy came back and played her heart out with Fiona and Miss Abs. She sort of had no choice as they decided 'tag' she was it. I imagine now she is fast asleep. One wonders if Coach is flaking out too. Watch - I will go upstairs and she is playing with Abs...heh

This is the lone photo that Nathan got of the two playing. I can hardly tell who is who. They surely look like siblings. Can't wait to hear all about the adventures tomorrow unless the Sassy deigns to whisper in my ear tonight and tell me all about it. Wouldn't it be nice if they could? I certainly think so.

Well Westminister is on tonight and tomorrow on OLN they say. I missed tonight so can't wait to hear the news. Hope the Havanese are showing well. Let's hope for the miracle....yes Beth's miracle. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment