Sunday, February 17, 2008

Havanese Wet Affect

They want me to go outside in all of this wet, cold stuff they call rain - do my business and then they expect me to see with this hairdo? It's an ice skating wet land of water pools out there and its D-I-R-T-Y.

The only saving grace is mommy won't wash us till it snows as she doesn't want to be spinning her wheels, so to speak cleaning over and over again.

It's a dawg day here for sure. Wet blankies, wet floors, wet hair and we all got together and decided to make sure mommy knew it by snuggling with her. It must be L-O-V-E or she would have been .... well we don't want to think about it.

Me, I just adore to muck it up. The wetter, the dirtier - the better and I am teaching the youngsters to do the same - tsk tsk. Well, we are dawgs and we do deserve to have SOME fun - you know! At least I am not heading under the deck for now doing the muddy shimmy. Those humans just adore me when I do THAT!

Well, I am not sure if I ever saw rain quite like this. I tried to hibernate in the pool house as the walkways that they shovelled was filled with rain that - well I almost had to swim in some of the pockets. They forget, I am a little gal. It's okay, it got me to practice my doggie paddle.

Now to get some zzzzz's in after all that work. It's a dawg day for sure or so they tell me. Do you know that I make all sorts of sounds when I sleep. Then I have the humans trained to carry me down off the top of the sofa whenever I want - ahhhh life is good!

I tell you what - the house is filled with wimps. I want to stay out all day and all they want to do is come in, get under the blankies and get dried.

Mommy even took me out on a lead and I heeled PURR-FECT-LEE! Of course when I saw a puddle, I couldn't help myself. I mean puddles are for jumping in - are they not?

Happy Family Day tomorrow. We have this thing called grandchildren coming by. I wonder what that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment