Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valetine's Day & Relationships

Last night Sassy was at Coach's playing and watching the Westminister Dog Show and a Havanese placed. Way to go!

I only hear snippets but I hear Coach and Sassy are having a grand time and as we know, Sassy likes to muck it up sometimes even more than the boys. She's a tomboy at heart. She used to have to deal with 5 brothers - you know.

Tomorrow is Valentine's day and I bring this up as some of you may not be aware of the potential hazards.

I have to give a couple of the dogs baths today and may get to the little ones as well. I want to see how 'gold on gold' works on Abigail and Fiona and we already know how 'white on white' works on Sassy, wasabi and Shoshi.

Gidget crawled up in a ball and went to sleep on the bed last night. Wasabi and Risa still claimed the extra bed.

There's more snow on the ground and the dawgs love that! Me - I may take a nap before the day starts - heh - oh what it already started? More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment