Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wild & Fun Weekend

Hey, I am Mags. My mommy Yvonne and daddy Alex decided to drag me to visit my mommy, Risa and the rest of the mad house at the Talemaker abode.

Here I am, sitting, waiting and wanting to EAT! It is time, you know!

The visit was fun as one of my daughter's, who flew the nest a couple of weeks ago hangs out there - Fiona.

Below you can see one of my babies hanging out with my house sister, Lola and that fickle Katsuro from the Talemaker crew who tends to think all the gals are his.

Here's part of the crew that was here this weekend with me. This is Gigi, the puppy that has not left the nest yet and thinks my pillow is now hers. Yes, she is the sister to Fiona. She's a pistol just like Fiona. The humans around here just adore watching the two. I am glad I can add to their comic relief. Always anything for those crazy humans that pamper us silly.

This weekend, Katsuro was rather smitten with Lola - who you can see in this photo.

Then Wasabi's young'n Chico, after that human mommy gave him a brush (doesn't he look so fluffy?) - well he just kept mixing it up with Miss Abs.

These two are two days different in age and actually half siblings. (same sire). He was sort of smitten with the Abs much like the Katsuro was with that hot suff Cuban Lola. ROFL!

Gidget is having a roaring grand time this week and is enjoying the crowd and when she has enough, she goes up to bed and finds a comfie pillow. Here you can see her saying - well is it all gone? She's becoming quite the eater - oh no!

She adored seeing the Mags and Lola and Britney. Flora had to stay at a friends as she was in that thing the humans call heat where the male dawgs lose their minds - and Katsuro - well he needs his. Can you imagine how silly of a dawg he would be without it?

Well, I made my way home. I had to dictate this to the Talemaker human to post. A gal needs to do what a gal needs to do and after all this socializing - well I need my beauty sleep. I will hand the reins of this blogging stuff back to the Talemaker crew. Till next time.

Hoping the video comes tomorrow. The human daddy at Talemakers is way sick and the human mommy has to do Oscar stuff - till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment