Thursday, February 28, 2008

You Be the Judge

Oh my gad - aren't I simply .... You be the judge. Post your replies. ROFL

Well, it's just another Havanese day - oh hum and what do they have me watching? Well, look at that TV. We already watched the National Geographic channel and I *like* watching those. They tend to have animals in them and I want to pounce on the bugs, watch intently at those bigger animals and just am curious as all get out. But all those judges on TV and please - no Judge Judy - get that off MY TV. It is my TV now - the humans just don't get that yet.

Still, nothing better than snuggling on the couch and chillin'. I am trying to convince Fiona of that but I think she needs a sledgehammer or wisdom to get that!

Remember you can click on any photo to see a larger version.

Fiona seems to always want to mix things up. You can see her mischievous side as dear old Abs wants to sleep and Abigail keeps yanking on the blanket. She keeps it up and keeps it up till Miss Abs says enough and comes back on the attack - all in fun you know. At this very moment all I can hear is their tiny feet running back and forth over and over non stop. It's a riot.

Then Wasabi has a chewie and Fiona decides SHE wants it so she starts barking at her. Yes, she has suddenly found her voice. She barks, she pounces and Wasabi just eats away and ignores. Oh to be a frustrated Havanese. What can one do?

Not to worry - they all got chewies eventually after that behaviour ceased.

More later>>

No comments:

Post a Comment