Monday, March 24, 2008

Sebastian Stylin It

Here's a photo of Sebastian, one of Wasabi's pups. It took me so long as I am learning how to mask properly and had some feet on both sides to take out. One of his packmates feet and one of the human kind. I still need some practice so forgive me.

Sebastian has some All Systems invisible gel in so he can see and he has gorgeous eyes.

All you need to do is stick a face comb in it, shake off the excess and comb it back or where you want the hair to go. I use it with Katsuro as his hair is growing out. His hair is already starting to go back that way without the gel as it trains to go in a certain direction. I will continue till it totally falls that way.

Sebastian is going to be visiting us next for a sleepover - fun in the Talemaker house and we can't wait. It's sort of a let down when the guests go home as the pack tends to chill and get in a more quiet mode - even the youngins' that usually run around like banshees in the morning. They are doing it less today. The party left...and we are BORED mommy so get creative.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment