Monday, March 17, 2008

Wasabi Goes On Holiday

Miss Abs likes to mix it up with Fiona every chance she gets. Take a look at this face in midstream of doing just that.

The duo has gone to visit Yvonne with Nathan and Wasabi but Wasabi will remain till she is past her heat. It became intolerable - yet again - sleeping separate, whining, crying for her and panting, not eating nor sleeping. It meant I didn't get a heck of a lot of sleep. Next place we live, there has to be a live-in solution - such as a different wing - ROFL. Get that lottery ticket, dear!

I asked daddy to take photos of Abs, Fiona and her sister so I could post something. Good thing I called as he was about to leave and not take a single photo. Men...I tell you. Well, I am hoping I see a good photo out of what he takes but I suspect I get what I will get.

It's back to being quiet again after 98 minutes of panting, searching, jumping, whining and now he is sleeping. It's much quicker than the last frustrated time for him. Perhaps he is improving or getting conditioned - sigh. His time will come. ha!

Well, more later after we hear about the visit hoping Yvonne is feeling better than she has in the last 2 weeks. You are a gem for doing this, lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment