Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What - Havanese That Reads Ahem Paper

Really mommy, I am a treasure - really! It's 530am when I took this photo - (in the dark, I might add and that's why it's so flash exposed) of Fiona doing her part in digesting the newsprint. We want her to bring the newspaper to us but funny thing, it just can't seem to make it.

Havanese ADORE paper and sometimes we indulge. If a toilet paper or paper towel is down to the cardboard - we sometimes throw it down to let them have fun in tearing it apart into millions of pieces. We also throw down an empty water bottle as they like the noise that makes. It's funny the ones that they naturally like and others they don't.

I know it doesn't feel that way but the thunderstorms will be coming and I truly believe in 'slow conditioning' so I will be finding storm bytes online (just search on Storm sounds in google) and playing them low in the background and slowing raising the level. You probably think that's nuts and how could you stand doing such a thing or how do you have time? Well, not every dawg is sensitive to storms but those that are - well, I do not believe anything should be trapped in fear. If you can slow condition it out, well, you've done a great thing, imho.

More later from the stormy, paper strewn Talemaker Havanese home.

No comments:

Post a Comment