Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Another Havanese Day

Well, it's another day and Chico says I still have this crazy cone head on but I am eating, coping with this crazy hat and my stitches look good. That human Darlah keeps trying to comb a knot out here and there only every once in a while and only for a few minutes but once the stitches are out, she tells me I am going to look soooo good!

She even did a top knot on me and I shook my head. You almost could see me with 2 eyes but well you see one and she will try another day in trying to make this top knot withstand the shake of the head.

I don't seem to know 'come' but I know the 'chase me' game so those humans are working on that and I get lots of love when I do come.
Now the human here says, now that we have Chico's number, we have made 'come' a fun game and he gets it most of the time. He catches on real fast so it looks like he is a fast learner and a willing one at that. Our goal is to get him doing all his basic commands and then some before he is rehomed. We work with the dogs daily and have already started with Chico.

He also will be starting obedience class next week so he's going to be amazing and that human Darlah will be handling him. He'll even get to see his brother Coach in class - now how cool is that?

Chico tends to stay happy go lucky even when he is in obvious pain but we figure by the weekend, he will have his cone head off and be vastly improved. The dawgs also have managed to adapt to this ball of fur that hits the corners with this collar.

The crew got up and started mixing it up. They were having a roaring grand time. Sebastian and Coco is just like one of the family now. You should hear the racing pitter patter of feet and Katsuro has been really getting into it showing just how fast a Havanese can run.

Tonight Abigail has handling class and Coco is here tonight - til maybe tomorrow. Yvonne should just leave her here - haha

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment