Friday, April 4, 2008

Bloody Gad! Havanese, Snow in April

It's April, folks - can you say that and understand that we had wet, damp, snow coming down on the Havanese crew. Here they are saying LET ME IN!

The photo quality is poor. I was too tired to have the right setting and although it was dark - it appears light but also grainy. So, sorry.

I think Miss Abs is jealous of Sebastian but also smitten with him. What a ball of fur and confusion.

Coach came by today. His pack mate Sassy is off to get the fix at the vet. We send her much love. He'll be staying here for a couple of days so she gets a chance to heal without his help.

The crew has been playing non-stop for hours. It almost boggles my mind how energized they can be but I am waiting for the dry weather and will start filming their craziness and I do mean their craziness.

You can often see them practicing their version of 'Dancing With the Stars'. I do believe they have the moves down. Care to name the dance?

Well - will fill you in later. I may take a nap with the crew but I think if I did, I may feel the pitter, patter of little feet all over my body. Want to put the $$ down on that?

No comments:

Post a Comment