Sunday, April 6, 2008

Havanese Testing the Space

Well, we are still jockeying for who gets what. The usual spot for Abigail and Fiona is on the back of the couch. After some serious playtime, they need a good brush out and Coach decided the top of the couch was not only for Fiona or Abigail much to the 'Hey it is NOT' that Fiona vocalized.

I have to say, every now and then Fiona needs someone to say - no - I am not following YOUR rules. heh

Then while I was watching 'The Wire' with Dennis, Wasabi decided she was also going to tell Fiona that the top of the couch was hers too. Not a good day for Fiona but she's dealing. Like I said, the pack is still testing the waters - which is quite normal.

Nathan is off walking 2 dogs at once. He walked the Coach first as he always loudly vocalizes that he thinks not being first really isn't fair. Usually that's not the way we handle it but the youngest son needed to sleep so we made the decision to do what we thought would work. It didn't. He decided he wanted every walk. :-) So, off outside we went with the rest of the crew playing yard games and now we are back in.

Usually we find Coach playing with Sebastian and Abs playing with Fiona but every now and then, the whole crew mixes it up bigtime. It's great to see.

Both Coach and Sebastian are incredible snugglers. It's great to have them in bed with us.

But - exercise is a chore for me as every sit-up is seen as an invitation to play. But, I am laughing and I keep trying. Now to figure out how to get them exercising beside me instead of on top of me.

We are going to do training this afternoon, grooming and vegging. Besides - Nathan will have to rest those legs after these marathons. Still, we are lovin this havenese lovefest!

No comments:

Post a Comment