Friday, April 11, 2008

Junk Yard Havanese Style

These are our darling junk yard dawgs - well one is ours and one was from our Wasabi's litter and is visiting - Sebastian. It's rain - rain and more rain the next few days and little Fiona said - I don't do rain so she went running back in and started circling behind our table and I grabbed her, took her back out and she actually sighed as if to say - okay - I will take a shower and do my business - if I MUST!

Now the duo here - Miss Abs and Sebastian didn't have an issue in the least with the rain and neither did Katsuro. Our issue with them was getting them to come back in before this human was soaked to the skin. They don't get that I didn't enjoy having water drip off of me. ROFL.

Now that Fiona is getting conditioned to this rain, she's a wet rag and I am trying to get her in too. Can't have it both ways, I suppose!

Later today, Fiona's sister and family is coming to visit and Cocoa will be staying here for a few days till Yvonne comes to get her on Monday - me thinks. She may have to wrestle us for her but hey we are in for some fun this weekend - wet, dirty fun but that's what baths are for and warm fires in the fireplace etc.

Oh - and what is sleep? Sebastian and Abs has decided at every bedtime, it's time to start playing - ON THE BED and full steam, stumbling, tumbling all over me. I have to try Risa's way of dealing with it - a sharp grr and they move away ROFL but she has to keep doing it - kids...what can I say!

More later>>

No comments:

Post a Comment