Saturday, April 12, 2008

Rockin' & Rollin' Havanese Wet Style

We are rather tired today as Coco (name spelling correction as I found on her collar) couldn't decide - bed - crate - bed - can I go out now? But that happens at times when it's a new place and she will get tuckered out and have her bearings today. She's already playing with the crew as you can see in our bathroom. She even growled boisterous Sebastian away who tends to love the physical full on play that Abs adores.

This is great for the pack as they learn to interact with each dog and read signals. It's a bonus - even with a lack of sleep to have the visitors. Our goal is to help the pack help others and therefore help themselves. it does work.


It's really raining and we are constantly cleaning floors. It's way funny though as I take my foot and shove a towel around the floor and the dogs chase it, lay on top of it and play as if we are in midst of a game.

Here I am snuggling with a few, hair not brushed - soaking wet just enjoying.

I can't imagine what life would be without the dogs. We adore then so and we rather miss puppies. It's an amazing amount of work the way we do it but wow what you get back!

More later...

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete