Sunday, April 13, 2008

Top Havanese Dawg & Dirty Legs on Walks

Okay, we believe in having fun around here and we mean it. Who's top dawg in this photo? hehehe
Well, we have had a busy day today. It started early and it was too wet on the deck from morning dew for human daddy to hang out on but he gave it a shot this afternoon.

Remember you can always click on a photo to see a larger version.

Talking about hanging out on decks, I take photos of decks but rarely lay my ahem down on one. The floor in the house is a different story.

Well, I managed to take a photo of our Wasabi who hasn't been cleaned now for a week and still, she is the only dog that still feels silky and looks great messy - don't you think? That gal gives stylin' a new name - I tell ya!

I gave Sebastian a bath today (yeah he needed it - as you will see below) and he has the same hair as she does. I hope he keeps it as hers never knots and is so silky.

Well, Nathan did training with the dawgs today. Miss Abs wasn't behaving so he quit on her - hahahaha and then a few hours later went back to it and she started acting up again and he got her on track. His goal is to kick ahem in handling class - well I think it is.

We also went on walks and I am not sure about these people that let us watch their dogs. We surely let them get D-I-R-T-Y. They would be flabbergasted.

Must be some of that desire in us to let them be dawgs despite having to wash them afterwards. Here you can see poor Sebastian's legs. Got to love it! He surely did chasing Katsuro and Shoshi and Risa around the playing field filled with wet and mud and oh my...

But all was not lost as some of the crew went to the forest and stayed dry and didn't have to get washed. I can't imagine washing all 10 in one day. Thanks to the little silver linings in life.

Well, Coco is surely getting along with the crew today. Here she is off with a walk with her sister Fiona. As I type, she's laying under my desk snuggling with Fiona. Life is good.

More tomorrow. We may be losing Coco to Yvonne's house tomorrow. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment