Friday, May 2, 2008

Another Wet Havanese Day

Well, Chico, Coach and Fiona had class last night and Coach's dad drove. I think they all did really great in class but that Chico got everything fast and then got distracted and Teddy - the instructor gave me natural balance for a treat and suddenly - hmm okay I will focus - really I will and he did. We even got to demonstrate stay and going around with keeping a stay and he didn't do it before class and wow and got it. Coach was beside me and this human next time will be across the room as she tends to be too vocal when a dog is doing what they should be and poor Coach - although he was doing it all - he kept looking at what I was doing. That's my bad and i wish I had caught on to it before I did.

The crew was saying not another wet day. Chico has already had his morning training and so did Fiona. Miss Abs had some table work and later we will do it all again. The more you do it, the easier it will be to just have it happen but it does take work. All it takes is 5 or 10 minutes once or twice a day. Keep at it and you will love the results.

More later....



No comments:

Post a Comment