Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bath & Handling Class Tonight

Well, I haven't had a bath since the 27th of last month when I did a show and due to 3 baths in one weekend, Mommy believes in giving her and me a break. I am not all that dirty. Mommy is just a tad ridiculous about the coat. Today she is going to try a new shampoo on Fiona and if it works good, she will give it a try on me.

Last night Mommy did training with Zack. Mommy thinks Daddy did it with the rest of the crew minus heeling. He also took Zack over to Home depot. Hrmmmf I didn't go but I do get to go to handling class tonight. I can't wait. One more week and we will be doing the classes outside.

When you have multiple dogs, its good to have one on one time too with each.

Well both Fiona and Abs had a bath today. We were trying new stuff on them to see what works with their hair the best.

Abs is going to handling soon. Let's hope she really does well this week. Here you can see her tail at half mast after her bath. One would think that she didn't just adore the bath. ROFL - Okay - they don't but she's rather used to it and lets me blow dry her face thoroughly. Fiona is still at the point of - anywhere but the face mom so we still do it - just don't completely dry it.

The point is - keep at this washing/grooming business and it DOES get easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment