Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Early morning antics at Talemakers. Whitney, our old lady retriever had a bath and now its Terra's turn when I have the energy.

We have a busy day. The car died so human daddy has to go pick that up today. We have handling classes with Fiona and Abigail. Human daddy has a business meeting. We have to empty a pool house as the pool people are coming this week. We have training to do with Chico, Abs and Fiona and the rest of the crew.

I also have a late night with 'Dancing With the Stars' results and 'Idol' and yep I made that 4am wake up to do a killer plyo. Sleep was not good so maybe a nap today if work is not too much.

Remind me not to take a siesta from exercise. It's awful finding the energy to get back into it but I must. I look at that reflection in teh window while exercising and validate all that sweat and exhaustion that comes. I need to figure out how to get the dogs to exercise at the same time. Ideas - anyone?

Fiona, Abs and Katsuro got up with me. They loved the fan blowing on them while I exercised. I practiced commands with them as you can if you do not have the chunk of time to train them. It's best that way as you incorporate training into real life and end up reinforcing. Remember NO FREE TREATS - make them work for it even with a sit or a down or a by me - anything but don't give it away for free. You will end up being happier with the results and they will enjoy it as well.

More later as the day goes on.>>

No comments:

Post a Comment