Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dangerous Places and Havanese

Hiding spots are the best! Havanese enjoy those little hidden places where they can hide, play and jump out and surprise. It seems to tap their mischievous side. It's also great fun to watch.

We tend to create them under our desk, a bench outside, a table next to the sofa and on and on. It adds to their fun and ours as well.

Well, Miss Abs was selected as Ren's Pet of the Month so that means her photo will run in their ads in June. How cool is that?

We are off to handling class tonight (inside) thank goodness. I took down branches from my below grade level patio and dear old Abs followed me and almost gave me a heart attack not once but twice. She followed daddy the 2nd time. She doesn't quite get that if she fell, - well it wouldn't be pretty. They don't go there unless we do and we had to cut branches and once it is filled in, it won't be so inviting but if it is, I will be tacking mesh on the lower fence line till they get it. I think my heart was beating faster than it could handle when I saw her behind me.

Well, here's to possible warmer weather and checking your fenceline for possible mishaps and making sure your canine pals can't get into trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment