Thursday, May 22, 2008

Idol, Havanese & Stylin'

Today, Wasabi needed a bath. it's been too long - that I don't want to say but she stays clean longer than all the rest. She's not crazy about the hair blowing in her face and that's why her face looks like that but I let the face partially air dry. Her hair feels so amazing now that I wonder why I didn't do it earlier.

Fiona hung out with the Wasabi while she got blow dried thinking I may drop a treat or two on her. I give the dogs a few treat during the process to make it more enjoyable but only when they are doing what I want. It all works.

We went to handling class last night and one lady started fighting with another saying her dog was too close to hers - yikes. Well - let's say - life is too short and we left but the term chill came to mind. Life is never dull in the dog world. ROFL

Well, Miss Fiona is going to obedience classes tonight. Miss Abs gets to stay home with me and get washed and blow dried so all she needs is a touch up in the morning then its off to the show so she can strut her stuff next to the Lola.

Nathan is out trying to support this crazy dog world and will be out at class tonight - asking me last moment what he should wear and hoping but asking 5 ways to Sunday if I have everything packed. Will I forget something? Time will tell.

Wish us luck. I will be filming. More later>>

PS: 'Idol' coverage is over so human mom gets to sleep earlier in the eve and that means more than 4 hours sleep. The best David DID win. ;-) ZZ Top and Cook - what a hoot! He could tour with them and hold them up so they don't fall down. ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment