Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dogs Will Be Kids

Okay - let me explain that title. Dogs are not kids but they sure remind you of them - at times. Here, Risa and Abs is hiding under the deck chair - in the weeds I have yet to pull saying - no - Daddy - I am NOT going swimming.

They like swimming when they get in but they don't have that passion that Katsuro has. Wasabi seems to be getting it so there is hope.

We had a very busy day and mommy is still working - can you believe? This is my break.

I did take a quick dip and sit out at the pool under our sun shade that we got for the shows

Every day is an opportunity to learn. Here you can see human Daddy telling the crew to be quiet. ROFL

We are hoping tomorrow we can create a slide show of Abs handling class yesterday. She really connected with Nathan - smiling - looking at him adoringly. It was working. It was great to see!

Abs next show is less than a week away. Guess I best deep condition her. ROFL

More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment