Monday, June 23, 2008

Havanese Livin' in a Fishbowl

What's it like living in a photographic fishbowl? Snap, flash - argh not again and how many of these actually turn out, human?

Mommy is borrowing Yvonne's DSLR - she has a slow 'mo camera and she's taking photos even though the subject matter won't cooperate. Who is the subject matter? US - as I said - Havanese fishbowl. Don't I look like I am lovin' this?

I hear they have only a couple of pups - if 5 is true left of my first ever pups. Gad - I love pups. I played with Wasabi's pups as if they were all mine and you can see that in my videos. Mommy and Daddy couldn't believe that half the night, I would go in and stare into the whelping box in awe.

Hey, I can be a fun lovin pool jumpin' in guy but I don't mind saying that I can be a warm, sensitive type. Nah, not the whiny type but I am one of the hearts of the pack. They are all mine - after all - don't ya know. ROFL!

Abs is sort of hanging out saying what's all this flashing and clicking business about.

After such a hard playing, rough housing play yesterday - well snoozin' seems about right especially as tomorrow brings handling class and another show but only 1 day with just my daddy. Mommy has to work.

Yesterday, we had a roaring grand time at Yvonne and Alex' and we waited to see if Maggie (she's my half sister you know) is pregnant and oh my gad - they think they see many! Well, we shall see. So, lots of pups at the Poole residence.

Here's Flora and Abigail who had a roaring grand time together.

They ran and ran their little hearts out. They are close in age and really connected much to the irritation of Fiona who thinks Abs is all hers. ha

But Fiona also managed to get into the swing of it and run a little. She will only watch so long and then decides - my turn!

Abigail got home and crashed. It was nice to see all that enthusiasm. As a matter of fact the entire crew crashed including the old lady, Whitney.

There were many more moments and photos capturing them but I won't bore you. Just know that life is good when you are surrounded by friends - human and canine alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment