Monday, June 16, 2008

Kat's Wondering Where Lola Is

Today I decided to take a photo of Kat set in the garden and take the background out to see what it would look like. It was in a 'how to' that I had sitting around and I wanted to give it a shot. I suppose I could have thrown a photo of Lola behind him as I wanted to but her photo never came. Too much to do with the dam(s) in need.

Kat's rather smitten with Lola much to the irritation of Wasabi - heh. Oh, about 30 something days ago they did the Cuban tango many times over sometimes a couple of times a day every time she came to visit. It got so bad that all Kat has to do is see Yvonne or Alex and he says - well where's my gal? Well, that's not true. If truth is to be told, his teeth chattered, he shook with desire and plain went crazy wooing her, nuzzling her neck etc. Now gals - don't you wish the human men did that - heh.

Well, those of you that remembered Wasabi's pups know that Kat adores puppies and finally he may be able to play with some of his own.

Yes, Yvonne's Lola at Chicadora will have puppies in mid July just before the picnic. There's something about that picnic - I tell you.

We are excited at this combination. If interested in pups, well let us or Yvonne know. We promise many videos and Yvonne wil be kicking us out - just watch as we just LOVE puppies!

No comments:

Post a Comment