Thursday, August 21, 2008

Havanese Messy Stylin!

It's one of those days that daddy got mommy a polarized lens cover and a hood for her camera and what does she do - take a photo of my disheveled face.

I think I smash my face up against the ground just to give her texturized hair. ha! Well - it's a good line where that human is concerned.

I have 3 kids here visiting and I am having a great time - that is until Coachie thinks he thinks he is. A mom's work is never done.

Saturday is picnic time at Rita's house. Are you coming? I know I am just to see who I can play with. Hope to see you there.

PS: If that Fiona, Biona or whatever that human mommy calls her dares to scat and get in my way...well the hair will fly! ROFL! I am still quicker than that little thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment