Monday, August 11, 2008

Out of Focus Havanese Fun

I am learning a new camera and taking a class this Saturday so bear with me. I will get better. But I wanted to share this photo anyway as you can see Abigail, Remi and Katsuro in play and that's what its like at our house more times than not. Even the Shoshi - who didn't play is full on playing with the Abs. She has a touch that reels them all in.

Remy went home today. Coach and Sassy are coming this Sunday and we have the grandkids here and it's a dawg crazy house and this week I am getting back to grooming and bathing the crew. Risa, Kat and Remy today. Shoshi, Wasabi and maybe Abs tomorrow then Fiona the next? We shall see...

Warning: If you leave knots in your dogs hair you can create a hotspot. It's not pretty and its pretty painful for the dog. Groom diligently please and always get those knots and mats out of their hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment