Monday, September 8, 2008

Abs Says Fiona Pushes the Envelope

Well, Daddy is out of town on busy-ness and we are dealing with moms, walks and her food. Oh joy...but we got necks for one meals so yum.

Mommy thinks Daddy must be doing something she's not doing as they weren't crazy about eating today - including Fiona who needs to eat.

I am having a grand time playing with Fiona and Shoshi. Mom kept trying to get extra special photos but we were not cooperating. All she kept getting is hair and more hair but boy we were having fun.

Fiona: Tonight, a dog was barking in the distance and I started barking back and that got everyone barking. I thought that was rather fun but somehow that Mommy didn't think so. To make it worse, I wouldn't stop and Mommy was on the phone so I thought I was 'getting away with it' but she had something else in mind. She got off the phone. Oh Oh

I decided to be cheeky and growled under my breath. Oh, I did the semi-submissive stance just to placate her but she was none too happy. She brought me inside, talked in that funny voice that tells me she is serious and told me that she was not going to allow such cheeky behaviour. Oh well, it was worth a try. I have tried it on Risa and she shut me down after putting up with it for awhile. You see, I am cute so I use it. But - maaaah

Mommy says - rules, boundaries and limitations...and boy that Fiona is a step over the line dawg with that paw. You just adore her but she loves to see what she can get away with.

No comments:

Post a Comment