Saturday, September 27, 2008

Gidget's Visiting

My name is Gidget and I am an honorary member of the Talemaker crew. I have visited so many times that the getting reacquainted period doesn't happen any more. I know what couch I like, what chair and where I sleep on the bed. I am a cuddle monster and this human crew loves the snuggles.

BUT that female human took out a brush and comb and spray and she's done it twice and I only came YESTERDAY. Didn't you ever hear about VACATIONS? Someone better clue her in.

She gives me a treat and a body massage and hey I can deal with that but the comb - well it can go on vacation with my human mom.

The human's turn:
Well, the crew has not been hanging outside too much with the rain but they have been playing up a storm inside.

I think we need to start using the video camera to see this craziness in action. It's something missed with just 1 dog but two or more - well it's a dawg house and it's way crazy.

Puppies visiting tomorrow - we can't wait! Watch for photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment