Friday, October 10, 2008

Puppy Heaven Havanese Stylin'

We had Yvonne and Alex's pups visiting and this cutie is known as Mac & Cheese (do I have that right?) who is a Kat and Lola pup.

He's black and white and tan. It will be interesting to see him when he is older. He was simply scrumptious and his owner's quite nice too. Thanks for visiting us. Wish I had felt better to be more myself. heh

Well, today I bathed the duo - Abigail and Fiona and just when I think I have the struggle done - well putting them on their back to dry their tummy with the blower doing it's thing, they remind me that they do not like this position. But it is important that they 'get' that you are in charge simply by holding them in place and in a matter of fact way, continuing and saying no firmly if you must. I have to say 'no' firmly with the Fiona. She likes to test what she can get away with ALWAYS.

In photographing the dogs, I find Abigail the most creative to snap as she always has a face on her filled with emotion. She seems to be the happiest go lucky dog when she is playing.

This doesn't carry this into the show ring yet but put her together with other dogs and she is - well deliriously happy. She also makes everyone feel as if they count. What more can you ask for?

Well, she isn't the only one that is artistically creative looking captured with a camera but here we have the old gal, beardie owned by Yvonne and Alex. The pup that was visiting - well they own the proud mom Lola that coddled and loved this little one till it could go to its forever home.

Well, we just heard Kooba is on her way to Rice Lake - lucky gal and we - well we are trying to not laugh watching Nathan practice a brace with Fiona and Abigail. I promise a video tomorrow after they give it another shot.

More later.>>

No comments:

Post a Comment