Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ruff Havanese Dawg Life

It's a ruff Havanese Dawg life - I tell you with that human and a couch.

Well, our poor golden last night had an issue that we think is dementia. She's starting to show signs - well has been for a bit but when they get old - you often do that denial thing.

Nathan woke up with her to take her out and she ran through the plants etc. only to stare at the fence line.

He brought her out and got her to the deck only to have her run back to do the stare so he went back in and then she came to the door. Now she is sleeping.

So, after all that, Nathan gave up and went to sleep on the couch covered with half the Havanese and Whitney laying next to him on the floor. I had the rest of the crew. The dogs can play recovery but the humans - not as easy - and he gets to show today in a fog.

It didn't stop the pups from playing today. It wasn't them suffering from sleep.

Don't ya just wish you were one of these Havanese that can just play recovery with naps? I surely wish I could. I take them and I often feel worse.

As you can see, nothing like more than 1 Havanese. Just look at these two obviously they're best of pals. I swear Fiona just adores the Abs and her free sense of play with anyone and everyone. It's a quality to love.

But when you just have one, you will often see them saying - can you play? When you do, I can guarantee you that if you have the right mindset - you will have a session of laughter. Try it!

More later - after the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment