Thursday, November 6, 2008

Heat & Not That Outside Kind

Oh here I am before THAT human Mommy brushed and combed me out. We have Yvonne's four while she enjoys that hot Florida sun so she has this list on her desk and she checks each of our names off after we are done as if she can't remember. Maybe she can't and it's her OLD age setting in.

Mommy put these funny pants on me as I am supposed to be over my heat and tested me with that crazy boy Kat. Usually when I am done, I growl at him but I didn't so back we are behind closed doors even though all signs point to no heat for me or Abigail. Mommy thinks best to be safe.

We have these doors all over the house. Mommy yells out and daddy puts that boy away and we shuffle back and forth. It's crazy times. But when we get outside in this balmy weather, we run all over that pool cover and have a roaring grand time.

Hope you are enjoying the weather. We are slowly getting better - and it's about time.

PS: See why you want to get your dawg spayed or neutered? Who wants to go through this twice a year unless you have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment