Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ice Worries with Havanese

Our deck is an ice deck this afternoon.

Watch out with your little ones that they do not slip and slide. They can damage ligaments just like us playing recovery.

It doesn't mean you can't walk them but be aware. If they start to slip - it's not the right medium for them.

Some are more sure footed than others just like us humans.

We start out our day early in the morning and end it in the dark. The winter seems pretty dreary to me due to it.

As you can see from the photos here, this was 6am. It looks pretty dark to me. The crew rather liked seeing snow on the ground. It sort of invigorates them.

They roll around like banshees having a grand old time.

They acted like kids that were brought to a candy store and told it's all theirs.

Well, I am off to put leaves in bags after raking - yep in snow, ROFL.

The dogs would love to be a part of that but I think I will do it alone and let them be a part of it in the backyard if I do not run out of steam.

I guess they will do what our visitor Mags is doing now - snoozing the afternoon away til it's play time. I think they are smarter than us and more capable as they choose and can nap whenever it strikes their fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment