Friday, November 28, 2008

Learning Havanese Style

Well, they tell me that a little one called 'Treasure' is joining us 2 weeks from today.

I guess I have my job cut out for me teaching her that I think I am the boss around these parts, how to make snow angels Risa shimmy style and how to stick your face in snow so the humans laugh and take photos of me.

Silly - humans so amused at funny things but we try to accommodate them.

Well Risa says - we have had my daughter and my grand daughter visiting. Nothing like making you feel OLD. We also have the Hot tamale Lola straight from Cuba before she hit Yvonne's house and Flora - a Lola and Oscar pup who we like to think of as a junkyard dog as she adores the bushes two minutes after you brush her. They may be going home tonight or tomorrow night. It surely will be emptier on the bed. It will be interesting to see how the bed placement shifts.

Gidget is also visiting - eating up a storm - snuggling and enjoying her Wasabi. They are really close but she also likes her Katsuro.

Then when we pick up Treasure on the 12th of December, her half brother Rocky will be visiting. How cool is that? Oh and we are also picking up Copper aka Blazin so Holly from Florida can come get him so 2 wee pups in the house for a week and then down to one.

X-ray for the Wasabi was put off till the 19th - going to not be fun waiting but a better time and more accurate then. Wasabi is already getting that rounded belly and sleeping big time. Gorgeous silky, shiny hair. Am hoping that the pups have the same as Coolios is similar.

Oh well, off to a show where its bright lights - lots of competition with just Fiona. We had a rough night with wake ups so when we get back, we may crawl into bed. hehe

Catch you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment