Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year's Eve

Here's the crew - well almost the crew. (minus Whitney our old lady retriever and we also had Oreo before he went home and Louis who goes home tonight.)

They are waiting to usher in the New Year.

I try to have fun with the camera and dogs our our passion. I went outside first - sat at the end of the deck and waiting for the crew to come running out towards me all to capture the money shot of Treasure flying in the air, pumping for all she was worth to catch up to the rest of the crew.

Here, Treasure playing catch up.

It's moments like these that make my heart beat a tad faster and my mouth curl up in a smile as I realize what life is truly about!

From the home of Talemaker Havanese to yours, we wish you the very best new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment