Monday, December 1, 2008

A Treasure is Coming Soon

Hi - my name is Rockhurst Treasures Talemaker. You can call me Treasure for short. All my short pack mates - well not my pack mates but my pals (I was a singleton) are all going home and I will remain with that fab guy Copper aka Blazin;.

They tell me I will be road tripping it with him to a new home at Talemaker Havanese and Blazin' will be travelling where the sun shines warm in Florida a week later.

They say my humans will be oohing and ahing over me on the 11th and taking me home on the 12th. Then that night - on the 12th I get to meet a dog that looks like my dad, who shares the same dad as me - Coolio but different mom. That Coolio guy also happens to be Wasabi's puppies 'to be' dad. Now, how cool is that? Exciting times to be had with this visitor.

Now back to having fun at Rockhurst.

Shhh - they don't have a clue that I am going to be a force that will rock their world and Abs - well she is going to be delighted to have a puppy around and so are the rest of the crew.

Exciting times are in store for the Talemaker crew. Visitors, Treasure and puppies - all this year - wow! These humans at Talemaker are over the top excited!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous coat! Auntie Linda can hardly wait to get her paws on this baby!

    ReplyDelete