Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lights, Action, Catch the Havanese

Today I was so busy playing catchup with the job that pays the bills - online work so I didn't get quality time with visitors nor with the dogs as much as I want.

But - I try to capture moments when I can despite being busy. One of my desires is to capture that ultimate in action photo off my deck. I have yet to do it but if you look at a couple of the dogs, they do look interesting.

Click on the photo to see a larger version.

When taking photos, you either plan these things and get that great shot or just happen to be there when it occurs. Either way - I swear its luck when its more than one thing you are capturing at once. Just like people - not all will accommodate you in allowing you that wow shot. But - still we try and one day I will post that I caught it. Till now - just laugh at the comical results and realize I am celebrating Havanese movement and there is nothing better than that!

Tomorrow - well tomorrow will be a - get photos developed day - hang out and train and try to get some snuggles and chillin' time in. There hasn't been much of that in months so looking forward to it. One needs down time - nothing to do but snuggle with the dawgs time without a care in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment