Friday, January 23, 2009

Photoshop or Real: Capturing Havanese

Someone suggested that my photos are Photoshop tweaked photos but they aren't. Oh, I may crop them at times but I still have learning Photoshop on my 'to do' list. If someone can tell me how to quickly change yellow snow into white - I would absolutely tweak my photos. hahahahahaha

I know get 'mother nature' to just snow again or take the dogs on walks and not allow them to use the yard - right - not going to happen - the yard. The walks do but not enough that they never go in the yard.

I guess I should be honoured as the comment poster either meant it's hard to get Havanese doing 'x' or I am managing to take photos that actually look good. ha

Far cry from when I started. I keep trying and this Canon Rebel XSI surely allows you to play and learn and hopefully one day they will be so good. I will be happy with them. I am happy with the Treasure/Terra photos I took as they simply make good copy. A backdrop of snow. Terra's very photogenic face where she makes a different face each time to Treasure being endearing. You can check then out further down on this page.

Well, I have many a mischievous Havanese but Treasure takes the cake. I never thought anyone would be more adventurous and cunning - yes cunning than Treasure. Yesterday my fave shoe was found upstairs. I had no clue how it got there. I had it in my closet and I am one to admit that the closet in question is an organizing queen/king's nightmare as I kick the shoes in and slide the door closed. Yes, it has sliding doors on it. Sometimes scarves fall down. I have more shoes that make it hard to find matches but I tend to not be able to keep closets clean and that one has never made it clean per se. My clothes closet gets a cleanup when I can't find anything. Hey - I groom a crew of dogs and the dogs are my life and I work online so what do you want? ROFL

I do have my priorities!

Well, Treasure was caught today pushing her head in to open the door even though it was closed totally. I watched from the bathroom in awe at the ease she did this with and wondered how she troubleshooted this feat. Then she grabbed a shoe and went running upstairs to our son's room. She is a gal like me - one who is a pack rat but no it's with my fave shoes and somehow she has got it through her head that our son's room - messy as that is too - is a safe zone.

Now you have had to seen this face - so proud of herself. When I went into our son Jonathan's room who is in university, she has rubber gloves for cleaning, ribbons, toys - what have you all hidden in various spots in his room. He now yells down - Treasure has a rubber glove up here again. He adores Treasure and often steals her away to sleep with her.

Now, even though the son's room is not crystal clean and our bedroom has stacks of books as Nathan loves to read and so do I and my closet needs a rehauling, the rest of the house does get clean and we even had someone visited that said they expected something else - I guess as they had a preconceived notion of what a house with many dogs is like. When we have puppies, I go into overdrive in sterilizing and cleaning. It's a sickness but don't ask me to throw out those pants that will never fit or those shoes that may never come back in style or the magazines I can't live without.

I admit it - I am quirky and it seems as if I have a Treasured Havanese that is too. I love it!!

Tonight Zack and Coco come to visit. We can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment