Friday, January 2, 2009

Winter Stylin'

We just received a photo of Coach and Sassy winter stylin' . Now this photo brought a smile to my face and that's a good thing lately!

John tells us that Coach is a big goofy guy and Sassy is 10 times smarter than him. I imagine that means sassy deaks him out. I hear they laugh and laugh with these two.

Nice to hear!

Well, we came back from the vets to find that Whitney is in great health despite her age. Terra has something going on with her back that we suspected was her hips instead and Treasure is now sore from her shots and Shoshi didn't even flinch from her shots. One never knows.

It was a long day - off to watch TV and veg and have fun in the snow tomorrow. Hope you do too.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how silver Coach has become, and they look sooo different in their clipped coats. I would have never recognized them. I am a big fan of a full havanese coat, but these two look simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete